2.1 Use Bixin OTC to trade for crypto
* The transaction of Bixin fiat only provides the sale information display. The actual payment process is completed by you and the other party outside the platform, instead of automatically transferring funds from your bank card to the seller after you mark "I have paid" on the page.
(1) Please use an account consistent with your real name information (such as bank, Paypal, FPS, etc.) to transfer the money.
(2) Please transfer according to the order amount displayed in the system (accurate to two decimal places), so that the seller can verify and release the crypto in time.
(3) When transferring money, please do not fill in any notes, such as the keywords "similar to crypto, BTC, Bitcoin, BTC" and so on.
(4) In order to ensure the timeliness of the transaction, please choose the real-time transfer method, such as Paypal, FPS, real-time bank remittance, etc. During holidays or working days from 17:00 to 9:00, if the remittance is more than 50,000 yuan, please transfer it in batches (less than 50,000 yuan for one time) to ensure timely arrival. For large transactions, if payment is needed in batches, payment can be made after negotiation with the seller if the payment cannot be completed within 15 minutes.
(5) After placing an order, please complete the payment within the validity period of the order and click the "I have paid" option in time. Do not click "I paid" without paying or not paying.
(6) Click "I have paid" and inform the seller of his payment method through BitCV APP, remind the seller to verify the collection information and release the crypto
(7) Do not place orders without purchase requirements. Cancelling too many orders will limit the use of the OTC trading function. For details, please refer to the rules of the OTC trading zone.
2.2 Selling crypto using Bixin OTC
(1) Before placing an order, please carefully confirm the price and quantity you are selling. If the buyer has no illegal operation, we will determine that the asset belongs to the buyer and the system will execute the release operation.
(2) After placing an order successfully, the buyer can be reminded to process the order through Bixin APP.
(3) After the buyer marks that the payment has been made, please log in the payment account to check and verify whether the payment account of the buyer is consistent with the real-name information of the platform. If not, you can refund and ask the buyer to cancel the order.
(4) After confirming the receipt is correct, the crypto will be released in the first time. Losses caused by releasing the crypto without confirming the receipt is correct will be borne by the seller itself.
2.3 Trading Protocol
(1) In order to create a good trading experience, both parties shall use civilized language in the process of trading.
(2) Any buyer/seller who uses abusive or slanderous language in the exchange chat/order review will be banned from OTC exchange for 1-7 days and the review will be deleted.
(3) After placing an order, please fulfill the spirit of the contract, raise the price maliciously or go back on the agreement. If the person is complained sucessfully, the account will be frozen for 1 ~ 7 days.
* Please pay attention to standardize transactions during OTC trading. The handling measures of illegal transactions can refer to the rules of OTC trading zone